This is the 1st colour variation on handmade greeting card with the red heart and the ribbon. The instructions are same.
To make this card you will need:
- Large red heart (I used one from a packet of 20 hearts by Craft For Occasions - purchased from Hobbycraft) http://direct.hobbycraft.co.uk/products-Craft-For-Occasions-Red-Outline-Heart-Shapes_246011.htm
- 4 Adhesive gems in red (I used Hobbycraft gems sizes 3 mm)
- Pale sage green card paper (9 x 9 cm)
- Red card paper (10 x 10cm)
- White card paper (15 x 30cm)
- Orange card paper (15 x 15cm)
- Yellow organza ribbon
- Message outline sticker of your choice
- Double sided tape
- Craft foam pads (I used Stix 2mm thick)
Take the red heart and the ribbon. Start wrapping the ribbon around the heart from its right side (where the knot is) ensuring that you leave about 7 cm of the ribbon's end free. Wrap the ribbon 3 x around the heart finishing again at the starting point. Make a knot by tying both ends of the ribbon together. Attach the heart to the sage green card using foam pads cut to size to fit the thickness of the heart. Position one end of the ribbon to the right of the sage green and red card, turn it over the edge of the paper and secure at the back of the card using a double sided tape. Do the same with the second end of the ribbon, positioning it down. Cut off any extra ribbon material.
Attach 4 x 3mm red gems onto the heart. Attach the sage green and red card with the heart and ribbon to the orange card using foam pads.