To make this card you will need:
- White card paper (15 x 30cm)
- Dark red card paper (15 x 15cm)
- Dark Green card paper (10 x 10cm)
- White card paper (9 x 9cm)
- Message outline sticker "Merry Christmas" (optional)
- Double sided tape
- Letraset promarkers (making this card I used set of 6 - Letraset Metallic Traditional Christmas promarkers - which you can purchase from my blog's Craft Magic Online Shop)
- Santa craft stamp (you can purchase similar stamp from my blog's online shop)
- Craft foam pads (I used Stix 2mm thick)
Letraset Promarkers sets. Click on the pictures to see more detail.
I have set up and online shop - CRAFT MAGIC ONLINE SHOP- on my blog (top right corner). You can now purchase many crafting supplies right here. The shop is powered by Amazon, so you would be making the purchase through Amazon. I have just selected (and sorted into various categories) crafting products that Amazon sells. My blog's shop is divided into 2 parts; one offers paper crafting and scrapbooking supplies and the other one is for crafty kids and offers variety of beautiful crafty kits and products designed for children.
Take white card 15cm x 30cm and fold it in half. Take a dark red card paper (size 15cm x 15cm) and using double sided tape attach it to the white card. Stamp an image of Santa on the white card (9 x 9cm) and colour it in using letraset promarkers.
Take the white card (9 x 9 cm) and attach it to the dark green card (10 x 10 cm) using double sided tape. Attach the white-dark green card to the middle of the red card using foam pads.
If you like, attach a "Merry Christmas" outline sticker to the card.