To make this card you will need:
- Forever Friends "Party Time" paper pack (6 x 6 in) - I purchased mine in Hobbycraft, however if you like you can purchase it through Amazon (direct link is on my blog)
- Navy blue card paper (10 x 10 cm)
- Cream card paper (9 x 9 cm)
- Lilac card paper (15 x 15 cm)
- White card paper (15 x 30cm)
- Message outline sticker
- Double sided tape
- Craft foam pads (I used Stix 2mm thick - it makes the 3D effect more noticeable - but you can use thinner craft foam pads if you prefer)
Find the picture of the bear with the balloons opening a present. You will need 3 of those.
Cut out parts of the 3 pictures as shown in the picture bellow.
From the first picture cut out the whole outline of the bear with the present (ribbons at this stage are optional) as well as the 2 balloons. From the second picture cut out the outline of the bear (without the ears) with the box and the lid as shown in the top left corner of the picture above. From the third card cut out bear's left hand with the lid, then bear's left leg with the box and the ribbon and then the two balloons as shown on the right side of the white card in the picture above.
This bit is a bit fiddly and it does take a bit of time to cut it all out (I used nail scissors) but the rest is very quick and easy.
Now it's time to use the cut out parts of the bear. Take the cut outs from the first picture (whole bear with the present and the balloons) and attach it to the cream card using double sided tape. With a black pencil draw balloon strings on the cream card. Take the outline of the bear with the box and the lid (from the 2nd picture) and using foam pads attach it to the picture on the card. Then take the cut outs from the third picture and again attach them to the picture on the card using foam pads.
Add message outline sticker of your choice to the card.
To make your card even more special make your own envelope. You can find a detailed description on how to make it in my blog's archive (March 2012).