To make this card you will need:
- White card paper (15 x 30cm)
- Cream card paper (15 x 15cm)
- Red card paper (10 x 10cm)
- Piece of white card paper large enough to fit on the hedgehog 3x
- Message outline sticker - "With Love", "Happy Valentine" or "Happy Anniversary"-
- Double sided tape
- 1 Red adhesive gem
- Letraset promarkers (making this card I used set of 6 - Letraset Metallic Traditional Christmas and Mid Tones promarkers - which you can purchase from my blog's Craft Magic Online Shop)
- Cute craft stamp (you can purchase the same or similar stamp from my blog's online shop)
- Craft foam pads (I used Stix 2mm thick)
I have set up and online shop - CRAFT MAGIC ONLINE SHOP- on my blog (top right corner). You can now purchase many crafting supplies right here. The shop is powered by Amazon, so you would be making the purchase through Amazon. I have just selected (and sorted into various categories) crafting products that Amazon sells. My blog's shop is divided into 3 parts; paper and scrapbooking supplies, crafty kids (offering variety of beautiful crafty kits and products designed for children) and sewing and patchwork supplies.
You can purchase following items in my online shop. Click on the image for more detail. The link will get you directly into my shop.
SOME CUTE LOVE CRAFT STAMPS:
Take white card 15cm x 30cm and fold it in half. Take a cream card paper (size 15cm x 15cm) and using double sided tape attach it to the white card. Stamp an image of hedgehog 3x on a white card and colour it in using letraset promarkers - blue (spines), yellow (letter) and brown (body) from Mid tones, red (hearts) from Christmas edition. To make the decoupage hedgehog, cut out the outline of the hedgehog (the 1st picture), then from the second stamped image cut out hedgehog spines, hand and letter and from the 3rd stamped image cut out hand and a letter. Using foam pads, attach the cut outs to the main picture of the hedgehog. Attach the decoupage hedgehog to the red card (10 x 10 cm) using foam pads and then attach the red card to the cream card, again using foam pads. Attach a red gem to the yellow letter and the outline message to the card.