To make this card you will need:
- White card paper (15 x 30cm)
- Dark red card paper (15 x 15cm)
- White card paper (10 x 10cm)
- Yellow card paper (9 x 9cm)
- Message outline sticker - "With Love", "Happy Valentine" or "Happy Anniversary"-
- Double sided tape
- 3 Red adhesive gems
- Letraset promarkers (making this card I used set of 6 - Letraset Metallic Traditional Christmas and Mid Tones promarkers - which you can purchase from my blog's Craft Magic Online Shop)
- Cute craft stamp (you can purchase the same or similar stamp from my blog's online shop)
- Craft foam pads (I used Stix 2mm thick)
I have set up and online shop - CRAFT MAGIC ONLINE SHOP- on my blog (top right corner). You can now purchase many crafting supplies right here. The shop is powered by Amazon, so you would be making the purchase through Amazon. I have just selected (and sorted into various categories) crafting products that Amazon sells. My blog's shop is divided into 3 parts; paper crafting and scrapbooking supplies, crafty kids (offering variety of beautiful crafty kits and products designed for children) and sewing and patchwork supplies.
You can purchase following items in my online shop. Click on the image for more detail. The link will get you directly into my shop.
SOME CUTE LOVE CRAFT STAMPS:
Take white card 15cm x 30cm and fold it in half. Take a dark red card paper (size 15cm x 15cm) and using double sided tape attach it to the white card. Stamp an image of hedgehog on the yellow card (9 x 9cm) and colour it in using letraset promarkers. I used following colours - blue, pink, yellow and brown from Mid tones, red from Christmas edition. Attach the yellow card (9 x 9 cm) to the white card (10 x 10 cm) using double sided tape, then attach the yellow / white cards to the red card using foam pads. Attach 3 red gems to the card as well as the outline message.