This is another birthday card in blue for boys. Just use a pink card paper instead of the blue one for a birthday girl.
To make this card you will need:
- Forever Friends "Party Time" paper pack (6 x 6 in) - I purchased mine in Hobbycraft, however they do not stock it anymore. If you like you can purchase it through my blog
- White card paper (15 x 30cm)
- Blue card paper (15 x 15cm)
- Adhesive ribbon - gold or yellow colour
- Outline stickers - "Happy Birthday", "make a wish...", layered cake and stars from Anita's Dimensions
- Double sided tape
- Craft foam pads (I used Stix 2mm thick - it makes the 3D effect more noticeable - but you can use thinner craft foam pads if you prefer)
|Anita's Dimensions Birthday Cake|
Find the picture of the 2 bears with the blue background. You will need 3 of those.
Cut out parts of the 3 pictures as shown in the picture bellow.
From the 1st picture cut out the square frame with the 2 bears. From the second picture cut out an outline of the 2 bears (without the 2 ears and bigger bear's left hand) as shown on the top picture. From the 3rd card cut out both hands of the smaller bear and a right hand of the bigger bear as shown on the picture above.
Take white card 15cm x 30cm and fold it in half. Take a blue card (15 x 15 cm) and using double sided tape attach it to the white card.
Now it's time to use the cut out parts of the bears. Take the cut out picture frame with the 2 bears and attach it to the blue card using double sided tape. Attach adhesive ribbon alongside the edges of the picture frame. Then take the cut outs from the 2nd picture and attach it to the picture on the blue card using foam pads. Then take the cut outs from the 3rd picture card and again attach them to the picture on the card using foam pads, creating layers.
Attach a message outline stickers to the card as well as a layered birthday cake and layered stars.