- Forever Friends "Party Time" paper pack (6 x 6 in) - I purchased mine in Hobbycraft, however they do not stock it anymore. If you like you can purchase it through my blog
- White card paper (15 x 30cm)
- Pale pink card paper (15 x 15cm)
- Outline stickers " Birthday Wishes" from Anita's Glitterations outline stickers in white
- 3D Flower vase Anita's Dimensions stickers
- Double sided tape
- Craft foam pads (I used Stix 2mm thick - it makes the 3D effect more noticeable - but you can use thinner craft foam pads if you prefer)
|Anita's Glitterations Birthday Wishes - White|
|Anita's Dimensions - Flower Vases|
Find the picture of a bear with pink background as shown bellow. You will need 3 of those.
Cut out parts of the 3 pictures as shown in the picture bellow.
From the 1st picture cut out the outline of the bear and the pink stripe with the flowers. From the second picture cut out bear's head (without ears) and both hands as shown on the picture above. From the 3rd picture card cut out bear's hands as shown on the picture above.
Take white card 15cm x 30cm and fold it in half. Take a pale pink card paper (size 15cm x 15cm) and using double sided tape attach it to the white card.
Now it's time to use the cut out parts of the bear. Take the cut out picture from the 1st picture card and attach it to the pale pink card using double sided tape. Take the cut outs from the 2nd picture (bear's head and both hands) and attach it over the picture on the card using foam pads. Then take the cut outs from the 3rd picture card (bear's hands) and again attach them over the picture on the card using foam pads, creating layers.
Attach the 3D flower vase sticker to the card. Then attach a message outline sticker to the card.