You will need:
- Anita’s Dimensions Wings in Brown (butterfly)
- Large red heart (I used one from a packet of 20 hearts by Craft For Occasions - purchased from Hobbycraf - thttp://direct.hobbycraft.co.uk/products-Craft-For-Occasions-Red-Outline-Heart-Shapes_246011.htm)
- 3 Adhesive gems in red (I used Hobbycraft gems sizes 3 mm)
- Pale yellow card paper (9 x 9 cm)
- Charcoal card paper (10 x 10cm)
- White card paper (15 x 30cm)
- Red card paper (15 x 15cm)
- “Happy Anniversary” outline sticker
- Double sided tape
- Craft foam pads (I used Stix 2mm thick)
Take white card 15cm x 30cm and fold it in half. Take a red card paper (size 15cm x 15cm) and using double sided tape attach it to the white card. Attach yellow card paper (9cm x 9cm), again using double sided tape, to the charcoal card paper (10 x 10cm) and then attach the heart (using foam pads cut to size to fit the thickness of the heart) to the middle of the yellow card paper. Attach the butterfly to the heart (wings will overlap onto the yellow card). Attach 3 3mm red gems onto the yellow card next to the heart. Attach the charcoal card paper to the red card using foam pads. Add “Happy Anniversary” sticker to the card.
Now, after all this crafting, it it time to celebrate. Cheers.
Variations in design
You do not have to use the same colours. I have done some variations on this design using different butterflies and instead of the charcoal card paper I used brown card. Brown worked very well as well as the butterfly is brown.