- Forever Friends "Hugs & Cuddles" paper pack (6 x 6 in) - I purchased mine in Hobbycraft but they do not seem to stock it anymore - if you like, you can purchase it through my blog's link
- White card paper (15 x 30cm)
- Pastel blue card paper (15 x 15cm)
- Navy blue card paper (10 x 10cm)
- Very pale yellow card paper (9 x 9cm)
- Message outline sticker "Congratulations"
- Double sided tape
- Craft foam pads (I used Stix 2mm thick - it makes the 3D effect more noticeable - but you can use thinner craft foam pads if you prefer)
Find the picture of the sleeping bear with the pink-stripes background. You will need 3 of those.
Cut out parts of the 3 pictures as shown in the picture bellow.
From the first picture cut out an outline of the whole picture of the sleeping bear with the duvet and pillow. From the 2nd picture card cut out an outline of the sleeping bear (without the left ear), duvet and part of the pillow as shown in the picture above. From the 3rd picture card cut out part of the pillow, rabbit, bear's nose and bears left hand as shown in the picture above.
Take white card 15cm x 30cm and fold it in half. Take a pastel blue card paper (size 15cm x 15cm) and using double sided tape attach it to the white card. Take a pale yellow card (9 x 9 cm) and attach it to the navy blue card (10 x 10 cm) using double sided tape. Attach the yellow-navy blue card paper to the middle of the pastel blue card using foam pads.
Now it's time to use the cut out parts of the bear. Attach the cut out picture from the 1st picture card to the pale yellow card using double sided tape. Then take the cut outs from the 2nd picture card and attach them to the card over the original picture using foam pads. Then take the cut outs from the 3rd picture card and again attach them to the picture on the card using foam pads, creating layers.
Attach a message outline sticker to the card.