Thursday 25 October 2012

Handmade Halloween Cards - How to Draw a Halloween Bat

The instructions on how to make the Halloween Ghost with Full Moon card are in my previous posting. Here I will show you how to draw a bat for this card. See further bellow.





To make this card you will need:

  • White card paper (15 x 30cm)
  • Dark blue card paper (15 x 15cm)
  • Black card paper (approx. 15 x 15cm)
  • White card paper with slightly greyish tone for the ghost (approx. 8 x 8 cm)
  • 4 green adhesive gems (I used gems 2mm thick)
  • Mango yellow card paper for the full moon (approx. 10 x 10 cm)
  • Double sided tape
  • Craft foam pads (I used Stix 2mm thick) 

I have set up and online shop - CRAFT MAGIC ONLINE SHOP- on my blog (top right corner). You can now purchase many crafting supplies right here. The shop is powered by Amazon, so you would be making the purchase through Amazon. I have just selected (and sorted into various categories) crafting products that Amazon sells. My blog's shop is divided into 2 parts; one offers paper crafting and scrapbooking supplies and the other one is for crafty kids and offers variety of beautiful crafty kits and products designed for children. 



Instructions on how to draw the bat:

Follow pictures bellow (bigger bat 6.5 cm width and 2.5 cm height, smaller bat 5.5 cm width and 2 cm height). 








Tomorrow I will show you how to make Halloween Treats Bags. I made 2 bags - to make both of them you will need following:


  • 6 x A4 Orange paper - you can use a card paper if you prefer but I just used an orange paper
  • Orange card paper (15 x 15cm)
  • 5 x Black card paper (approximately 15 x 15cm)
  • 14 green adhesive gems (I used gems 2mm thick)
  • Black stranded cotton thread and needle (or an ordinary black sewing thread)
  • 2 x Dark blue card paper (15 x 15cm)
  • 2 x White card paper with slightly greyish tone for the ghost (approx. 8 x 8 cm)
  • 2 x Mango yellow card paper for the full moon (approx. 10 x 10 cm)
  • Sickly green card paper (15 x 15cm)
  • Peach card paper (15 x 15cm)
  • Double sided tape
  • 2 wiggle eyes
  • Black gel pen 
  • Craft foam pads (I used Stix 2mm thick) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we will try and get back to you where we can.