Wednesday 17 October 2012

Handmade Halloween Cards - How to Make Uneven Cut Border

The instructions on how to make the Halloween Creepy Spider card are in my previous posting. Here I will show you how to make the uneven cut border for this card. See further bellow.




To make Halloween Creepy Spider card you will need: (card instructions in the previous posting)

  • White card paper (15 x 30cm)
  • Orange card paper (15 x 15cm)
  • Black card paper (approximately 15 x 15cm)
  • 2 green adhesive gems (I used gems 2mm thick)
  • Black stranded cotton thread and needle (or an ordinary black sewing thread)
  • Double sided tape
  • Craft foam pads (I used Stix 2mm thick) 

I have set up and online shop - CRAFT MAGIC ONLINE SHOP- on my blog (top right corner). You can now purchase many crafting supplies right here. The shop is powered by Amazon, so you would be making the purchase through Amazon. I have just selected (and sorted into various categories) crafting products that Amazon sells. My blog's shop is divided into 2 parts; one offers paper crafting and scrapbooking supplies and the other one is for crafty kids and offers variety of beautiful crafty kits and products designed for children.



I took picture of various stages of making the border for my Halloween Creepy Spider card. This should make it easier. 

A                             B                              C

To make an uneven border for the Halloween Spider card, cut 2 x stripes of paper - size 15 x 2.5 cm each - from a black card paper. Cut irregular wavy shape into one side of both stripes (A). Then cut in randomly irregular triangle shapes (B). And the border for the card is done (C). See picture above.

In the next posting I will show you how to make a Scary Halloween Pumpkin Card.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we will try and get back to you where we can.