To make this card you will need:
- Forever Friends "Party Time" paper pack (6 x 6 in) - I purchased mine in Hobbycraft, however they do not stock it anymore. If you like you can purchase it through my blog
- White card paper (15 x 30cm)
- Navy blue card paper (15 x 15cm)
- Red card paper (about 10 x 10 cm)
- Outline stickers " Happy Birthday" and stars from Anita's Glitterations outline stickers in silver
- Double sided tape
- Craft foam pads (I used Stix 2mm thick - it makes the 3D effect more noticeable - but you can use thinner craft foam pads if you prefer)
|Anita's Glitterations Birthday Wishes Outline stickers in silver|
Find the picture of a bear with pink balloon as shown bellow. You will need 3 of those.
Cut out parts of the 3 pictures as shown in the picture bellow.
From the 1st picture cut out the whole outline of the bear and the balloon. From the 2nd picture card cut out bear's head with ears, right hand and left paw, belly and both feet as shown in the picture above. From the 3rd picture cut out bear's right hand and left paw as shown on the picture above.
Take the pink balloon and use it to draw its outline (2x) on the red card. Then cut out the 2 red balloons. I used a bit of a white chalk to make the reflection on the red balloon but it is not necessary.
Take white card 15cm x 30cm and fold it in half. Take a navy blue card paper (size 15cm x 15cm) and using double sided tape attach it to the white card.
Now it's time to use the cut out parts of the bear and balloon. Take the cut outs (bear and the red balloon) from the 1st picture card and attach it to the navy blue card using double sided tape. Take the cut outs from the 2nd picture card as well as the 2nd red balloon and attach it to the navy blue card over the original picture using foam pads. Take the cut outs from the 3rd picture and again attach them over the picture on the card using foam pads, creating layers.
Draw a line between the balloon and the bear's hand using a black pencil.Then attach a message outline sticker and the stars to the card.